1. The present site is operated by PI SLICE FZ-LLC (Pi Slice), a Free Zone – Limited Liability Company organized and existing under the laws of Ras Al Khaimah, UAE, registered under number RAKIA 74 FZ3 02 12 5227 and domiciled at Emirates Towers, Level 41, Sheikh Zayed Road, DIFC District, P.O.Box: 31303, Dubai, UAE ; Tel: +971-4-319 9290.
- E-mail address: email@example.com
The site uses technology licensed to Pi Slice by MicroWorld, a Partnership Limited by Shares, with a capital of 37000 euros, PARIS, FRANCE, Trade Register number 520 574 898 (VAT number 68 520 574 898). MicroWorld provides services to Pi Slice regarding the operation of the website, financial flows, and MFI relationship management.
2. Mr. David Langlois, as Chief OPERATING OFFICER of Microworld, is responsible for editing the website’s publications.
3. The site is hosted by Typhon SAS, whose registered office is located at 68, rue du Faubourg Saint Honoré 75008 Paris.
- Telephone number: +33 1 79 97 11 11
- E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. The website user acknowledges that he has read and understood the present notice and undertakes to respect it.
5. The website user also acknowledges that he has the necessary means and competence to access and use this website. He thereby acknowledges having verified that the computer configuration he is using is not infected with any viruses and is in perfect working order.
6. The website operator undertakes to do everything in his power to provide users with available, verified information and/or tools, but cannot be held responsible for any errors or unavailability of information and/or the presence of viruses on his website.
7. The www.pi-slice.com website can be accessed 24 hours a day / 7 days a week. However, Pi Slice may not be held responsible for any interruptions in the service whether intentional or not. Furthermore, Pi Slice reserves the right to interrupt the service for the purposes of maintenance. In this case it will do everything in its power to warn users in advance.
8. The data provided by the website operator is for indicative purposes only. The website operator cannot guarantee that the information displayed on his web site is accurate, complete or up to date.
9. Consequently, the user acknowledges that his usage of this data is his sole responsibility.
10. The web site content, its general structure, as well as all texts, images (animated or not,), sounds, photographs, know-how, and any other component of the website are exclusively owned by Pi Slice or any third parties who have granted a licence to Pi Slice.
11. Any total or partial representation of this website by any entity or individual without the website operator’s express authorisation is prohibited and would constitute a counterfeit, sanctioned by Articles L.335-2 and subsequent articles of the Intellectual Property Code.
12. The same is true for any databases which may be displayed, on the website, and which are protected by the provisions of the law of 1 July 1998, which transposes into the French Intellectual Property Code the European Union Directive of 11 March 1996 relative to the legal protection of databases
13. The trademarks of Pi Slice and its partners, as well as the logos displayed on the website are registered trademarks.
14. Any total or partial reproduction of these trademarks or logos, using any components taken from the website without Pi Slice’s express authorisation is therefore prohibited, in accordance with Article L.713-2 of the Intellectual Property Code.
15. Pi Slice shares the personal data of its users with MicroWorld for the purpose of operating the website. This data is protected in accordance with the French Information Technology and Civil Liberties Act n°78-17 of January 6, 1978, the automated processing of personal data (first name, second name) carried out by Pi Slice, has been subjected to the requisite formalities in accordance with the CNIL (National Commission of Information Technology).
16. The collection of any personal data the user is required to enter is necessary for Pi Slice to process the user’s request.
17. Personal data is processed by Pi Slice in a faithful, confidential and secure manner.
18. The user has a right to access, query and correct data concerning him and, for legitimate reasons, to oppose data concerning him being processed. These rights may be exercised upon presentation of a copy of the user’s ID, in writing, to the following address: Emirates Towers, Level 41, Sheikh Zayed Road, DIFC District, P.O.Box: 31303
Dubai, UAE, or at email@example.com
19. The user-lender is informed that the personal data concerning him will not be transferred to MFIs established abroad. Conversely, the data concerning him will be transferred to him on expiry of the loan.
20. The user-beneficiary of the loan is informed that the personal data concerning him will be processed by Pi Slice and transferred to the MFIs concerned.
21. The website users are required to respect the provisions of the French law of January 6th, 1978 on Information Technology and Civil Liberties, whose infringement is punishable by penal sanctions.
22. In the case of any personal data to which they have access, they must expressly refrain from any collection, inappropriate use or action in general which might cause prejudice to a persons’ private life or reputation.
23. The user is informed that when he visits the website, a cookie may be automatically installed on his browser.
24. The cookie is a block of data that does not allow the user to be identified, but serves to record information related to his navigation on the website.
25. The browser can be configured to determine the presence of cookies also, if the user wishes, to refuse them.
26. The user has a right to access, remove / refuse and change any personal data conveyed via cookies according to the conditions defined on the webs www.pi-slice.com
27. All hypertext links installed on the website redirected towards other resources present on the Internet network, and notably towards Pi Slice’s partners, have been subjected to prior express written authorisation.
28. Website users may not install a hyperlink directed towards this site without the website operator’s prior express authorisation.
29. The website operator may not be held responsible for users accessing other resources on the internet network via hypertext links installed on the website.
30. For any information related to the content published on the www.pi-slice.com website (texts, graphics, illustrations), whatever the medium, the user is invited to write, fax or e-mail his request to: PI SLICE P.O. Box 31291, Al-Jazeera Al-Hamra, Ras Al Khaimah.
31. The present Internet website is governed by U.A.E Law regarding both substantive and subsidiary laws. Any dispute regarding the website use will be subject to U.A.E Law and will fall within the competence of the U.A.E. courts.